Home Purchases & Refinancing
Buying a home may be the biggest purchase you’ll ever make! The loan professionals at Wadena State Bank will make financing your home simple. Here’s how:
- Fast & Easy Pre-approvals: Visit one-on-one with a loan officer and receive fast pre-approval for your home mortgage. Pre-approval status will allow you to start shopping for a home in your price range and give you the confidence to sign a purchase agreement when you find the perfect home.
- What Type of Home Are You Looking For? Wadena State Bank offers both adjustable rate mortgages and long-term fixed mortgages. Stop in and visit with us today about all of the loan options available. We’ll give you all the information you need to make a sound financial decision.
- We Keep It Local! Wadena State Bank offers long-term fixed mortgages through the Federal Home Loan Bank of Des Moines, Iowa. Your loan is sold to the FHLB, but WSB has purchased the servicing of these loans so you maintain your local contact with Wadena State Bank. You make your payments to us and if you have any questions regarding your loan, you call us and not a 1-800 number. Receive the best of both worlds, competitive fixed rate mortgages with great hometown customer service!
In order to process your loan application quickly, the following items are needed with your completed and signed application:
- 2 years Federal Tax Return with W2’s
- 1 month current pay stubs for each applicant
- 2 months bank statements
- Verification of investments/retirement account statements
If refinancing, other documents needed are:
- Current mortgage account statement
- Current year property tax statement
- Current homeowners insurance policy
To apply for a real estate loan, print out the Real Estate Application and complete it in its entirety. Please make sure all parties applying for the loan “sign” the application. This form may then be faxed or returned back to the bank for review and final approval status. Please refer above for the additional documents needed to complete your application.