OPEN AN ACCOUNT
Due to banking regulations, anyone wanting to open a personal checking account must personally come into the bank and complete the application form with a Customer Service representative. The information needed to open an account is:
- Current valid identification, preferred are: Drivers license or passport. Expiration date cannot be expired.
- Social security number of each account holder.
Just call one of our Customer Service Representatives at 218-631-1860. We’ll help you:
- Select and open a new Wadena State Bank Checking Account.
- Transfer Direct Deposits and Automated Transfers to your new account.
- Close your old accounts with your existing bank, credit union, etc.